Is DMSL supporting the 700 MHz clearance programme?
As well as running the at800 programme, in 2017 DMSL is helping support viewers during the 700 MHz clearance programme. This project is clearing some of the airwaves used by Freeview so they can be reallocated to mobile services in the future.
Further information about when and where the changes take place and advice about retuning is available online at www.freeview.co.uk/tvchanges.
How can we improve this post?
- I am missing some Freeview channels. Is this caused by 4G?
- How will I know if my TV is affected?
- What should I do if I think my TV is being affected?
- What will happen next?
- How do I arrange for an at800 engineer to visit?
- Can I fit the filter myself rather than have an engineer visit?
- If my TV is affected, how quickly will you resolve the issue for me?
- Is it true that millions of homes might be impacted?
- I live in London, will I be affected?
- How will at800 let me know if my Freeview may be affected?
- My neighbour has received a postcard and I have not. Why?
- Will 4G affect TV received through satellite or cable?
- Will TVs in caravans, campers and narrowboats be affected?
- What are filters and how are they fitted?
- How can I get a filter?
- What if I have a set-top box?
- What if I have an indoor TV aerial; can I still attach a filter?
- What if I have more than one TV running Freeview?
- What if the filter doesn’t resolve the interference?
- Can I get more filters if needed?
- I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?