Can I fit the filter myself?
If we believe the interference might be due to 4G at 800 MHz and you are responsible for your own aerial, we can send you an indoor filter to fit yourself, free of charge. Full instructions are included and we can provide further advice online and by phone. In most instances, fitting the filter will resolve any interference from 4G at 800 MHz.
You can also download the filter fitting instructions here.
How can we improve this post?
- I am missing some Freeview channels. Is this caused by 4G?
- How will I know if my TV is affected?
- What should I do if I think my TV is being affected?
- What will happen next?
- How do I arrange for an at800 engineer to visit?
- Can I fit the filter myself?
- If my TV is affected, how quickly will you resolve the issue for me?
- Is it true that millions of homes might be impacted?
- I live in London, will I be affected?
- How will at800 let me know if my Freeview may be affected?
- My neighbour has received a postcard and I have not. Why?
- Will 4G affect TV received through satellite or cable?
- Will TVs in caravans, campers and narrowboats be affected?
- What are filters and how are they fitted?
- How can I get a filter?
- What if I have a set-top box?
- What if I have an indoor TV aerial; can I still attach a filter?
- What if I have more than one TV running Freeview?
- What if the filter doesn’t resolve the interference?
- Can I get more filters if needed?
- I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?