Can I get more filters if needed?
We provide free filters for multiple TV sets on request. However, if you watch Freeview on more than TV in your house, you may have a single aerial and a distribution amplifier or splitter that sends the signal to different locations. If so, then one filter – fitted between the TV aerial and the distribution amplifier or splitter – should resolve any disruption to Freeview on all of the TVs in your home. It is only if you have separate aerials for each of your TVs that you may need additional filters.
How can we improve this post?
- I am missing some Freeview channels. Is this caused by 4G?
- How will I know if my TV is affected?
- What should I do if I think my TV is being affected?
- What will happen next?
- How do I arrange for an at800 engineer to visit?
- Can I fit the filter myself?
- If my TV is affected, how quickly will you resolve the issue for me?
- Is it true that millions of homes might be impacted?
- I live in London, will I be affected?
- How will at800 let me know if my Freeview may be affected?
- My neighbour has received a postcard and I have not. Why?
- Will 4G affect TV received through satellite or cable?
- Will TVs in caravans, campers and narrowboats be affected?
- What are filters and how are they fitted?
- How can I get a filter?
- What if I have a set-top box?
- What if I have an indoor TV aerial; can I still attach a filter?
- What if I have more than one TV running Freeview?
- What if the filter doesn’t resolve the interference?
- Can I get more filters if needed?
- I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?