How do I know I can trust the aerial engineer who visits me?
All aerial engineers have passed an at800 training course and hold a valid Disclosure and Barring Services (formerly Criminal Records Bureau) check. They will always carry an identity card with a photograph and you will be given the name of the engineer in advance of the visit.
How can we improve this post?
- I am missing some Freeview channels. Is this caused by 4G?
- How will I know if my TV is affected?
- What should I do if I think my TV is being affected?
- What will happen next?
- How do I arrange for an at800 engineer to visit?
- Can I fit the filter myself?
- If my TV is affected, how quickly will you resolve the issue for me?
- Is it true that millions of homes might be impacted?
- I live in London, will I be affected?
- How will at800 let me know if my Freeview may be affected?
- My neighbour has received a postcard and I have not. Why?
- Will 4G affect TV received through satellite or cable?
- Will TVs in caravans, campers and narrowboats be affected?
- What are filters and how are they fitted?
- How can I get a filter?
- What if I have a set-top box?
- What if I have an indoor TV aerial; can I still attach a filter?
- What if I have more than one TV running Freeview?
- What if the filter doesn’t resolve the interference?
- Can I get more filters if needed?
- I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?