I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?
We recommend that you leave your filter behind when you move house. If you are concerned about interference to Freeview at your new property, or believe you need a free filter, please contact us.
How can we improve this post?
- What is 4G? Why is it being introduced?
- Why might 4G affect my TV?
- How will I know if my TV is affected?
- I am missing some Freeview channels. Is this caused by 4G?
- Will 4G affect TV received through satellite or cable?
- Will TVs in caravans, campers and narrowboats be affected?
- Will I see interference on devices such as 4G handsets, radio, tablets and computers?
- Where can I find more information on which areas have 4G coverage?
- Is it true that millions of homes might be impacted?
- I live in London, will I be affected?
- How will at800 let me know if my Freeview may be affected?
- My neighbour has received a postcard and I have not. Why?
- What are filters and how are they fitted?
- Can I fit the filter myself?
- How can I get a filter?
- What if I have a set-top box?
- What if I have an indoor TV aerial; can I still attach a filter?
- What if I have more than one TV running Freeview?
- What if the filter doesn’t resolve the interference?
- Can I get more filters if needed?
- I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?