If my TV is affected, how quickly will you resolve the issue for me?
The key measure of how well we are doing our job is how quickly and effectively we restore Freeview for households that experience interference to Freeview from 4G at 800 MHz. If your household does not have satellite or cable television, and 4G at 800 MHz is diagnosed as causing disruption to Freeview, we will restore your television service to its previous quality within ten working days of you contacting us.
How can we improve this post?
- I am missing some Freeview channels. Is this caused by 4G?
- How will I know if my TV is affected?
- What should I do if I think my TV is being affected?
- What will happen next?
- How do I arrange for an at800 engineer to visit?
- Can I fit the filter myself?
- If my TV is affected, how quickly will you resolve the issue for me?
- Is it true that millions of homes might be impacted?
- I live in London, will I be affected?
- How will at800 let me know if my Freeview may be affected?
- My neighbour has received a postcard and I have not. Why?
- Will 4G affect TV received through satellite or cable?
- Will TVs in caravans, campers and narrowboats be affected?
- What are filters and how are they fitted?
- How can I get a filter?
- What if I have a set-top box?
- What if I have an indoor TV aerial; can I still attach a filter?
- What if I have more than one TV running Freeview?
- What if the filter doesn’t resolve the interference?
- Can I get more filters if needed?
- I am moving house, do I need to take my filter to my new home?